Bond back guarantee
Our bond back guarantee is valid for 72 hours. It guarantees that if we receive notification from you or your real estate agent, we’ll come back to the residence or commercial premise to re-clean any problem areas – free of charge. Our bond back guarantee only covers the cleaning aspects of the bond, those provided in our quote and checklists. We do not hold responsibility for damages caused by the tenant, or items outside of the cleaning scope.
In the case that your real estate agent is unhappy with the services performed, please do not hesitate to request for a re-clean. We will require that your real estate agent or landlord specify the exact areas that need to be addressed with photographic evidence.
There may be the rare case where no amount of cleaning will be able to fix a problem area in your home. In these instances, we forego the bond back guarantee for that aspect of the clean, letting you know during the initial inspection of your home or immediately after a cleaning attempt has been made. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
Quotes and pricing
Although we make every attempt to provide the most accurate quote based on the details provided to us, it may be necessary that we alter your quote upon inspection if:
- The state of the property is not as expected
- If your original requirements have changed or were incorrectly provided
- If there are variations to the condition or size compared to standard room specifications
Cancellation and rescheduling
Did you change your mind? No worries. It happens to the best of us. Just make sure you give us at least 72 hours notice to avoid any cancellation penalties.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking and may charge up to $100 if:
- Our team could face health or safety concerns
- There is no one available to let us inside at the time of service and/or there are no other means of access to the property
- The property is not ready for the service, i.e. the home is excessively messy or still furnished (and not advised that it’s a furnished property), tenants are still in the process of moving, or tradesmen renovating the property
- The home has unreasonable access to parking, hot water and/or electricity
- We haven’t been given 72 hours cancellation notice
- You have requested more than one reschedule within a 5 working day period.
End of lease cleaning service
Our end of lease cleaning service provides a standard package for rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens outlined in cleaning checklists provided on our website.
However, it is possible that you may need extra services to cover other aspects that your real estate agent requests. These can be added as “optional extras”:
- Carpet steam clean
- Full wall wash
- External Window wash
- Non-fixed kitchen appliances (e.g. Fridge, Freezer, and Microwave)
- Blind/shutter deep clean
- Surface mould growth
There are a few things that we do not cover:
- Curtains or fabric blinds
- Areas outside of normal reach or that may be inaccessible: for example but not limited to ceiling, ceiling fans, light fixtures, or windows, windows with fly screens attached, internals of washing machines / dryers, and appliances that require disassembly
For properties that is 15kms or more away from the managing real estate – we also offer a key pickup/drop-off service from your real estate agent for an additional $30.
Better safe than sorry! Do you know of any hazards, slippery surfaces or other dangers that may impact the health and safety of our cleaners? If so, please let us know before we begin the service.
We need somewhere to park
The responsibility of parking is up to the customer. Our cleaners require parking for the entirety of your clean. If no free parking is available, either on the street, on the property, or in your building, the customer will need to cover the cost of paid parking. Please advise of this upfront when making your booking, so the cost of parking can be factored into the pricing.
Leaving items or rubbish behind?
We know that moving can be tough and a few pieces of trash may be left behind. We completely understand. However, if our cleaners find that your property requires a trip to the bin, we charge an extra fee for the service.
Do you need us to clean behind or under a heavy item? Not a problem! We just need these items to be moved before we start the service. Any items moved either before or after the service will be performed at your own risk.
We need space to do our cleaning best
In order for our team to perform their job, we kindly ask you to leave the property and give us unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas requiring the service.
An empty house stays clean!
After we perform our end of lease clean, we need the premises to remain empty for your real estate agent’s outgoing inspection. As can be expected, if there are movers, contractors, or other persons in your property before your final inspection, the integrity of the bond clean can be compromised.
We come well prepared
We come with our own equipment and products to complete the clean, so there is nothing required from you, except for to leave us with the empty property.
Payments under $1000 must be paid in full 48 hours prior to the cleaning date, unless an arrangement has been agreed to. Payments over $1000 will require partial payment of 50% 48 hours prior to the cleaning date.
Payments can be accepted via direct bank transfer or online and processed via Stripe. Once payment has been made and received on our end, we will email through a receipt of payment and booking confirmation.
Accidents, breakage, and damage
In the rare case that an accident, breakage or damage occurs, our team will inform you as soon as possible. We will work with you, your real estate agent, and our insurance company to seek a resolution.
Renigen Cleaning Services will not be held responsible for repair or replacement of items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage. We will also not be held accountable for any accidental losses or damages to items as residences should be completely unfurnished upon arrival. If we find the property is still furnished, the customer agrees to forfeit the bond back guarantee. Unless the property is stated upfront that it is a furnished property.
The customer covers Renigen Cleaning Services against:
- All losses or liabilities that are directly or indirectly a result of our service, including all losses or liabilities resulting from of a breach of the customer’s warranties.
- All legal costs and other expenses in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceedings. This includes mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal, as well as any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the customer.
Renigen Cleaning Services reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.